Saturday, September 6, 2008

Never give up

-----------------------------------

In this world, in this cruel world that we live in;
How many dreams have been destroyed?
How many times I have fell to the depths of disappointment?
How hard it is to stand up again?

Trying to go to where my vision leads;
Maybe, just maybe, something will change;
Something that has been hindering me from the light;
Maybe I will be able to overcome.

Life is like travelling on the sea;
Waves just keep on hitting on the boat that we’re on;
But when we are lost on the sea;
No doubt, the waves will keep us going.

Why can’t I do what I want?
Just what is missing? What is lacking?
Is it just my imagination?
Or is it the reality that I’m trying to forgo?

What actually is happiness?
Where do I want to go?
I tried to find it through the sunsets;
But I just end up lost in nowhere.

So, just let us keep on going;
Go away from here leaving behind our footsteps;
Let us keep on moving;
Until our tears dried;
Maybe something will change;
No, something WILL change;
Change for the better tomorrow.



-LR
Creative Commons License

No comments: